Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
Here is another site. Everything is used, but barely. I know it is geared towards imports and racing, but you can get some incredible deals after the import guys pick through what they need. I got a set of 96 Mistubishi eclipse seats here for $35. They are 2 tone grey velour, lumbar adjustments, and flat mounts to adapt to about anything.
Ignore the attachment, it won't work. Follow this link to see the seats.
http://www.importautosalvage.com/

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Hey UJ, what's the link to the site where we can buy stuff? I missed that one, just got the pics.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Theres always the local pull-n-save. I got a couple nice bucket seats out of a brand new Saturn; lumbar, recline, flat mounts, the whole deal for just $25 a seat.

·
Registered
921 Posts
$400 a pair for lowbacks, man, they better lean forward, and make coffee, and pay for gas...

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Flip forward? Those really suck when the latch breaks during a hard stop and the seat flies forward with you belted in to it as you smack the steering wheel. No more of that crap for me! I just bought the plastic seats from Summit Racing, and am in the process of mounting them to my rollcage with harnesses on the way.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.