Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone is interested but I have seen people mention on here that they would like a good set of replacement side view mirrors. I received today a set of repro mirrors for a 65-66 Mustang and they are awesome. Heavy weight metal with quality chrome and an off set center point so that it winds up almost elyptical at the pivot and you can actually turn them in tight enough to see. The guy is great to deal with and the delivery was super fast, didn't even wait for my check to clear and sent them right off. I am going to post the URL for the auction I won and you can just click "view sellers other items" and scroll through and see if he sells another set or ones like it. I chose the round ones but I notice he has some of the rectangle ones as well. All I can say is I am thrilled with the ones I got. Hope this helps someone else.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&category=33649&item=2442267110

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.