Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going to the melt, when are you getting there and how are you going (driving the Suzuki, trailering, U-Hauling, etc...)?

Also, who's coming out from the the Mid-Atlantic region? When are you leaving? And, is there a hook up point where people will meet and caravan out?

Also, is anyone doing anything to identify themselves once they are there? I know a lot of people going are not on this board and it'd be nice to hook up with people I've been talkin' to here. I was gonna Put "Capn_Crunch" on my windshield to help identify myself so anyone I know here can say, "hey.". ((You can have fun with that Robzuke!)) AARRRRRGG!

AARRRRRRRG! 1987 Red JX 'vert, 4.5 BREEZE SPOA, SJ410 T-case (next week), 29 Super Swampers... more to come.... AARRRRRRRG!

G

·
Remember those little orange penants we put on our bicycles in the 70's? Run something like that from your CB antennae with the letters ORC or something on it. I won't make it this year, Sam wasn't ready.

Enjoy!

Neal the Zukiguy

"If it is '...a Jeep thing...' I hope it isn't contagious"

G

·
ARRRRG I'll be towing the ZUK on the Garbage Scow CAPN. Straight out I-70. I'll be leaving on Tuesday night.
ROB

·
Registered
932 Posts
NCO will be heading out Early Wednesday morning, we will likely be running the turnpike over into Indiana and then dropping down on one of the main roads (my memory is fading!). Look for the full military camo Dodge flat towing a really bright colored Zuk (if I get the paint work done, I plan to give RR a run for the brightest Zuk award!).
Will arrive early Wednesday afternoon.
TGT - NCO

www.northcoastoffroad.com

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
am leaving wednesday what ever date that is, arrivin round 1-2 pm hopefully, black zuk on tandem trailer behind dodge, second red zuk on tandem behind silver ford van.
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

G

·
I'll be there thursday morn. Black zuke that has 'suzuski" all over it towed by a brown ford exploder. Unless I find a rental van.

John
87 suzuski samurai

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Yo WildWeasel, Mxnhid and Zooky will be heading out from western Mass Tuesday am Flattowing, and one possible driven. We want an extra day out there to rest and Probley finish the 16 valve install
in Max's wifes rig. We intend to go out the thruway (NY) on out- My truck is hard to miss, Blue suburban with conversion top pulling a camo sami W/ WILDWEASEL on the hood With Snorkel.

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html

G

·
We'll be coming from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, which is located just north of the Minnesota/North Dakota border. We'll be leaving Tuesday morning bright and early, hoping to arrive sometime wednesday night (approx. 20 hours one way). Look for a white 2-door Chevy Tahoe flat-towing a blue LWB Samurai with a "for sale" sign in the window. My friend Dwayne will be ahead of me in his white Samurai towing a Zuk trailer. If there is anyone in the north-central US west of Illinois who'd like to hook up for a convoy just let me know. The more the merrier.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
My plane will be leaving on Wendsday morning (the 11th), will be heading home on the 16th. I dont know when RangerRick wants to head out to Zukimelt.. 10 days /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Hey Max,

Whatever you do. PLEASE dont forget those tires. Thanks again for bringing them to Billy Bob for me.

Will
"It aint the wand its the magician"
"Keep the shiny side up"
Tread lightly

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
max is da man n antoon is drunk!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

technically, arriving the 11th, according to my calander and talkin to rick, it is wednesday. and being that hes actually leaving the day of the 16th, that only leaves, 12,13,14 & 15 here. 4 full days n 2 partial days. antoon, please bring me some goood canukian wisky that your warshin that kentuckianckuny freyed chicken down wit man!!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
BiLLy bOb

ps
inside joke fellers, sorry

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
I believe Anton is reffering to how many days till he leaves for the Melt.....

All Good Medicine,
Crow

Creator, everything we do leaves a track. May our tracks be ones we would want you to see and others to follow......

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
you know oh great n wise one, i think your right now that you brought it to my attention. hehe, still want some of that canukian stuff he nips on sometimes though!!/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
yup, thats prolly xactly what he ment.
thanks crow, sometimes im too anxious to poke a good joke at antoon, weve been doin it for a while now./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
BiLLy bOb

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Anton-check you plane ticket the 11th is wed. not tue.I will see you on wed.,I hope.Check and let me know.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
I and Anton will be there wednesday,july 11th.I will flat tow my zuke and its HARDCORE PINK with white zebra stripes.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

·
Registered
2,075 Posts
I'll be heading out Thursday at 1:00PM from Indep. MO on I-70 east. It's a tossup between drivin' it and dolly-towing behind the Ranger... Probably tow it w/ rear shaft removed.

80% done on a Compressor Installation! Hope to have it ready tomorrow morning before work!

All you "Plaid" runners can run with reduced tire pressure knowing that someone among you has endless air...

Acker Dackerly

"Nellyzuk", the Almost Stock Samurai...

or how about

"Paul the Samurai" in honor of the Tick...

Did I mention that I work in Television?
Or that I tend to be cryptic?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.