Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to recent comments about UPS, I thought I'd post this. My 17 year old finished high school in Jan, so he has to go out and get a second job to raise money for college. He decided to try UPS and was told that UPS wanted their workers to be commited for at least 1 year. So my question is, is the quality of UPS service the result of hiring people that need to be committed? /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

jerry

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
Keeping on the comments about UPS drivers. Just yesterday i was coming home rom work. Two UPS trucks drove past along with a FedEx truck. They werre weaving in and out of traffic. Really rush hour mixed with tourists. The were chasing each other, then shuffling in line. Kids in big trucks. It made really think that they are psychotic.
Dan Stewat 1963 CJ5 that goes really slow
"Caloosa Jeepers" member

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
well here is my thoughts.. if i was like 19 again.. i am still praying that this will happen.. and i was working there.. what would i do.. some pretty stupid stuff.. so ya.. you are right on the money.. most of there employees.. are like real young.. so.. just imagine.. well really try to.. then double it.

survival is instinct, but living takes guts

G

·
UPS finally came by to pickup my axle to send back cuz they made it an inch short... Ugh.. Anyway, I placed the pickup order last wendsday, said that the only time in the next week somebody will not be home is monday morning... When did they come? monday morning. Yesterday I had a friendly chit chat with the ups driver that brought my b-day present, and he had no idea what pickup I was talking about... needless to say I ripped him a new one. 10 mins later he's on my doorstep saying the call tag was in another appt complex's pile... :p
But I've got a tracking number, and am going to electronically watch it like a hawk...

Florida Mud CJ-5
'77 RB304, t-150 D20 4" 35" swampers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.