Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The links section of http://www.ShortWheelbase.com went live a few moments ago.

I ask everyone to please take the time to submit a few links. Let's try to make
our links the ultimate Jeeps links on the net.

If I forgot a category or you see any errors let me know and I'll fix it.

Submitting Links:

You are free to add a link in any category. The link will have to be validated first before it appears in the directory.

Do not submit tech articles. I'm building the tech section just for that.

Viewing Links:

Click on the link you would like to visit with the right mouse button and select 'Open in a new window'. Otherwise the link will open inside our site's frame. (I'll fix this soon)

Please take the time to rate the usefullness of the links. This will help build the 'Top Rated' page.

Soon to come:
The new and improves tech section.
A members profile section where you can post your own picture and info. It will be searchable to find those near you or have similar modifications, etc.
Classified ads.

I would like to thank all those who gave me such a positive feed back on the site. I'm just trying to give something back to the forum members in particular and to the Internet in general.

A.B.

I think, therefore I am ... a Jeeper

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
It looks great. When adding a link, it will not accept the address ( http://home.off-road.com/~wsjc ) it shows an error saying it is an invalid address format.

"Honestly, I didn't lift the Jeep.
I,um..ah..lowered the axles"

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You have to type the (HTTP://) part of the link to be valid. I just entered it for you using your board name and email address. Check it out. If you need to modify the description, which I took from your page, then select 'Modify a site'.

Let me know if you have any more problems.

A.B.

I think, therefore I am ... a Jeeper

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm not sure why but I haven't been able to open the swb page for a few days now. I get a message from some advertising company. It's bugging me- I want to check out the new stuff!!

--Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and the world laughs at you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts