Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Shocks for 3\" Alcan Revisited

Got side-tracked for a while. Funny how handing me wrenches while under the Jeepster isn't quality time together, but going to the Mall and looking at shoes is. How can an other wise perfect person have her priorities so screwed up?
Anyway, I raised it until the wheels were off the ground, and squished it to the bump stops, and ordered Rancho rs5113's for the front and rs5125's for the rear.
I don't know if it will work, but I'll attach a list showing rancho's shock lengths.
bob

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Shocks for 3\" Alcan Revisited

WOW, John. I've checked out your pics. It must be nice to be able to stand up when you work under it.
bob

·
Registered
4,519 Posts
Re: Shocks for 3\" Alcan Revisited

I can't stand up, but the extra room is nice. The lowest part in the middle of the jeep has 22" of clearance with a 1/4" thick steel flat skid. It is stable though, I got one road trip out of it, but then I started messing around with the motor and it will not start now... /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

John
48 CJ-2A, 49 Willys truck, 70 Jeepster Commando, 89 Wrangler, 98 4x4 Tacoma

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.