Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Guys, here's the story Thus far:
We've got a '98 TJ Sahara, and decided to make it a real Jeep. Its getting a TeraFlex 3 inch suspension system, the S3T, and BFG 33"x12.5R16 M/Ts. TeraFlex recommends using Doetsch tech shocks. I have never seen these on a trail, and We'd like to go RS9000s with the in-cab air adjustable kit. Our emphasis on this buildup is QUALITY and RELIABILITY as the Jeep is an only vehicle and a daily driver. Money is not as important as QUALITY. We want the Jeep to ride as close to stock or better if at all possible. Any input is greatly appreciated....Thanks

-Mike

1998 Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4x4 Laramie SLT Sport Plus--5.9L 360, auto, 3.92s, antispin, BFG A/Ts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I don't know about the Doetsch tech, but the Rancho have that nice warranty on them....
Personally I'm going to get a set of Rancho 9K's and the in cab adjuster when the next buy 3 get 1 free offer starts this year. I've heard that will be March or April.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.