Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
am i crazy or did bestop used to make seats with speakers in the headrest for jeeps? I could have sworn they did, but can't find them in any of the catalogs anymore.

thanks all
shawn

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
Bestop and Steelhorse did have speaker seats. You may want to look at Fiero and Volvo seats. I personally like the Fiero seat. The Volvo seats are for those skinny Euro-cedar ends. Also, with the Volvo and Fiero you can get bun warmers too! Warm buns and tunes are a good thing.

Or another option, choose the type of high back seats you want and install the speaker in the headrests and the heaters.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, i had fiero seats in the cj and i LOVED them. but they went with the cj, so i was looking for another set for the tj, but turns out fiero's are hard to find and $$$$$. i only paid $50 for my other set. they want $250 and up for a set now!

thanks all
shawn

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Yep Fiero seats are like looking for a Unicorn, But on the other hand Miata seats are plentiful, They have been putting speakers in the headrest from 89 on up excluding the 95 modles. Contact your local Miata clubs (every large city has one) and I bet you can turn up a set real cheap.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Make sure that both the leve speaker and the associated gadget are turned on. Increase the volume of the speaker and the associated gadget. Make sure that the associated utv accessories are playing. Ensure the sound link is disengaged from the AUDIO IN jack during playback in BLUETOOTH mode.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Make sure that both the speaker and the associated gadget are turned on. Increase the volume of the speaker and the associated gadget. Make sure that the associated gadget is playing. Ensure the sound link is disengaged from the AUDIO IN jack during playback in BLUETOOTH mode.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts