Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Don't know about the seats, buy I'll send you back to the top/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif.

Cage Up, Wheels Down
Jeepfiend
All my Jeeps are in pieces!

·
Registered
718 Posts
My buddy has Beards in his 67 Bronco and they are sweet.. Take a little breaking in for those of us with fat a$$es, but they are well worth the investment. I've been toying with the same dilemma, beard vs mastercraft, and might go with the mastercrafts just to be different from my friend.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have Mastercraft in my 1980 CJ-7. Had a set in our 1968 Bronco, another in our Baja Bug after that. Couldn't be happier. Ordered a set of new covers about two years ago, great service and they fit perfectly. The best I can say is that I think it is a TOP quality seat. We have dealt with them for about 20 years. They hold you in place, fabric wears extremely well - plus lots of choices in fabric. The fact that many off-road race teams selected them (and still do) is how we got started with them. Even though they might be a bit more expensive than Beards, we think that this is one of the most meaningful mods done to our Jeep. You see and feel the comfort and support each time you sit down. John

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We ordered seats with a cloth insert and vinyl outside. If you go to the Mastercraft page and look at the seats we have the "pre-runner." At the time the "Rubicon" wasn't offered. We had to make our own mounts and now it looks like the Rubicon eliminates that effort. Looking at the Rubicon, where it is black we chose a gray fabric, not certain which of the greys we chose. Where you see the beige, alongside the insert section we had them make it black vinyl for reasons I won't go into. My recollection is that you may get them to send you a sample fabric if you limit it to just a few. I am certain you have their website: www.mastercraftseats.com/contacts.html John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.