Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for replacement stickers for my 98TJ. I have successfully removed the "JEEP" stickers (the hairdryer worked great, thank you. I am hesitant to remove the other stickers because i cant find replacements. I know i have seen black "WRANGLER", "SPORT" and "4.0L" stickers on white jeeps, but the dealers around me dont seem to know anything about them. Its as if i am talking another language. I was told by one dealer to have them custom made by a print shop, but i assume that would be expensive, and rather time consuming.

Thanks for any info!!

/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Four Wheel Drive Hardware sells "light silver" and "dark silver" Wrangler, 4.0 L, TJ, and Jeep decals. I used the dark silver on my white Jeep. They also sell a blue sport decal. The dark silver is close to black.

Tim Springer
1980 CJ7

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If the stickers are black from the factory, try a good body shop for replacement stickers. Steve

Mopar360yj
87yj+20,74CHR.030360,SOA,35BFGATs,46RH,241DHD,
D60-44-4.10

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Talk to someone you know locally who owns a semi...there are lots of guys that do lettering for the doors/hoods/cabs/etc. on semis...Our last semi had stuff painted on the doors, but this time, we did it in Vinyl. They can make just about anything, any size, any color...and it's way cheaper than buying the factory stickers. Moreover, you can pick your own size and color!

1977 CJ5, 304 V-8, Welding Improvements Galore!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.