Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SCRAM,
SENT U SOME PICS FROM 07 APR 01 ROCK & MUD RUN IN SYRACUSE NY. DONT KNOW HOW TO POST EM HERE SO I E-MAILED EM TO U.

89 2D XJ, 9 " OF LIFT, LOCKED F&R, 4.56, 4.1 LR, 38 X 12.5 TSLs AND TO MANY OTHERS TO LIST !!

I LIKE IT DIRTY,
XJ89XJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: SCRAM, CHECK YOUR E-MAIL

Thats probly the most bad ass xj i have ever seen man i love it. Ty for the pics!!! Is little baby xj's like mine havbe something to look forward too . like growing up lol. SCRAM

The moment you are born you start to die so buy A Jeep and play hard!!!!!

It's All Out or Nothing At All!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

LMFAO I will try to post some of them. Not too good at it though so we will c. Gunna get a digital cam soon so i will need to lern anyway. SCRAM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

I DONT C ANY ROCKS IN THAT PIC DO YOU? LOL

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

NICE XJ man your my new role model hehe. SCRAM Anybody that laughs at XJ's and trust me a lot of people do as most of you know i will show them these pics. Cya SCRAM

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

How ta hell do you do that sandman?????????? SCRAM

·
Registered
5,526 Posts

First of all since I forgot to mention it in my other post, that rig looks great /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif Definitely something to be proud of (read: I want one)... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

To make the picture appear in the thread, you have two options. The first way is to use the markup way on the board, as follows:

{image}the url of your picture goes here, complete with the http:// in front of it{/image} and change out the { & } for [ & ].

The second way you can make them appear in your posts is using common HTML, as follows:

(img src="http://put link here") replacing ( & ) with < and >

You can use the markup in your signature to make a picture appear as some on the BBS do, but you can't use the HTML version in your signature. Either version can be used in your regular posts... /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

Tim "Sandman"

ORC Land Use columnist:
My February article on ORC
(I'm finally back)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

SCRAM, SMITCHE AND SANDMAN,
thanks for posting the pics, as ive said before, "when it comes to the techno highway, im at the taco bell eating". dont even have a clue about that stuff. thanks for the comments and will send u some more pics from this coming weekend. im heading to the tughill area of ny for some rock & mud running with 2 other trucks.
thanks for the great comments and i hope to maybe get some wheelin time with u guys sometime, thanks, karl.
p.s. sandman, keep up the great work !!!!

89 2D XJ, 9 " OF LIFT, LOCKED F&R, 4.56, 4.1 LR, 38 X 12.5 TSLs AND TO MANY OTHERS TO LIST !!

I LIKE IT DIRTY,
XJ89XJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
SORRY, HAD TO SEND THIS BACK TO TOP FOR SOME ONE TO LOOK AT

89 2D XJ, 9+" OF LIFT, LOCKED F&R, 4.56, 4.1 LR, 38 X 12.5 TSLs AND TO MANY OTHERS TO LIST !!

I LIKE IT DIRTY,
XJ89XJ

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
And i still love em lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
BEAST HERES THE PICS I TOLD U ABOUT, HAD TO GO BACK AND FIND THEM.

89 2D XJ, 9+" OF LIFT, LOCKED F&R, 4.56, 4.1 LR, 38 X 12.5 TSLs AND TO MANY OTHERS TO LIST !!

I LIKE IT DIRTY,
XJ89XJ

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.