Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OTher than 4x4books.com and RRO are there any other Samurai videos out there?

RRO has "Got Zuk 2000" and "Zuk In The Woods"

Are there others? What about "Zookimelt 2000?"

Gotta feed this addiction my son and I have!!

G

·
I believe ZukiSouth has a video or two. I think Rick Russell has produced one or two also. Terrina Harris put together a very inexpensive tape from partipant submissions of last years Melt. If she has any left she can be reached thru Izook.HTH

Scott Whitmore
"Share your knowledge. It's a way to achieve immortality." Dalai Lama

G

·
Rick doesn't have any Suzuki videos. I know Rick and we'd certainly be the first to know if he had one.

There is/was a copy of some action at Zukimelt floating around awhile back. IZOOK I believe made the offer to consolidate a bunch of home videos into one. DOn't know if they did it or not though.

The only regular production videos of Suzuki action out there though are the Clayton and Disney videos we carry.

http://www.rocky-road.com

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Glenn:

Thanks for the information...I'll be calling you next week to order those videos. Hope you have them in stock, packaged, ready to hand to the UPS person, who has their truck running in order to race to the airport to throw the package on a jet plane and drop ship to my door by the time I get home from work on Monday (whew! I've got it bad!!)

·
Registered
652 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.