Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used "Microsoft Picture It!" to edit the photo. I was just winding down after preparing the Zook for paragon the other night. Thought I give the editing a try. It really suprised me how easy it was.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
You could have bought the real thing earlier this year. I think the guy wanted around $11,000 and it had a small block Chevy in it.

Tim Martin
87' Samurai/1.6L/dual 40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/MSD 6AL/5.5" SPOA/1" shackle lift/CJ-5/Sami springs/31" High-Tecs/roll cage, bumpers & pumpkin caps in progress...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
If I remember correctly the were 44's. I think he had a 305 small block hooked to an automatic. You could never make that thing street legal here in Maryland. I think it would exceed the state 28" maximum bumper height law by at least a couple inches! That and the fact that the tires stick just a tad bit out of the wheel wells too!

Tim Martin
87' Samurai/1.6L/dual 40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/MSD 6AL/5.5" SPOA/1" shackle lift/CJ-5/Sami springs/31" High-Tecs/roll cage, bumpers & pumpkin caps in progress...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.