Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,123 Posts
Re: SAMURAE (Way OT)

SCOTT- TELL YOUR DAUGHTER THAT YES THEY DO INDEED HAVE OUTLETS IN THE BATHROON...BUT THAT BEAUTY TAKES A BACKSEAT TO GETTING ON THE TRAIL FOR MOST OF US LADIES...NOW IF YOU SAW ME MONDAY THRU FRIDAY...I AM A HAIR AND MAKE UP KIND OF WOMAN...WHEN IT COMES TO EVENTS LIKE THE SUKIMELT THOUGH, A BANDANA OR A BASEBALL HAT WILL DO THE TRICK TO GET THE HAIR OUTTA YOUR FACE AND KEEP YOUR NOSE FROM BURNING UP. SCOTT, ALSO REMIND HER TO BRING SOME FLIP FLOPS FOR THE SHOWER, THEY ARE CLEAN BUT WITH THAT MUCH TRAFFIC IN THEM, IT IS BETTER TO BE SAFE THAN SORRY. NEED ANYMORE HELP LET ME KNOW.
RAE

Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

· Registered
1,123 Posts

scott-show her this photo. It is of me on Drummond Island last year..you can clearly see my nasty wheeling baseball hat. Tell her being clean it what counts monday-friday on the weekend you just try not to stink too much as to offend others. SUNSCREEN is a must too. I carry SPF 50 in the truck. You do not want to get burnt up on the first day and spend the rest of the weekend miserable. AND tell her I said C-ya there.
Rae
Sooner or Later you will be shown the light, In the strangest of places if you look just right.

Attachments

· Registered
1,123 Posts

Scott- yes My husband were down from michigan with Jody and his wife Lisa. And the late night bonfires were right in front of our huge tent. Now, you got me wondering who you are...LOL!!
Rae

· Registered
1,123 Posts

Scott- for crying in the night man!!!! I remember ya now! took me a few minutes after i read that to figure ya out. I even looked at my Melt Photos from last year and looked for your truck. The bungee cord on your shoe was what reminded me of you. LOL! Well DANG good to FINALLY figure out who you are!!! Glad that Mitch and I are that easy to remember, we are combined 100lbs lighter than last year but still look the same. When are you and your daughter coming into Summer's?? We will be there Wed. afternoon. Can't wait to see ya again.
Love ya
Rae

· Registered
1,123 Posts

Scott- yo uare coming from OH right? can't be that long of a drive fer ya and your daughter. We are looking at prolly an 8 hr drive. Jody and Lisa,Larry and Terrina(IZOOK)along with the MAZZOLA'S and ourselves are caravaning down together... We will be trailering and the rest of em are gonna be flat towing...thank GOD we are not driving the sucker down! Sounds like we might need to lock your girl up for the weekend!! ^^bucky's comment above^^.
Anyhow we will see ya there...less than a month away now! Mitch is working on makin a wet of half doors this morning...i am wondering on how that is turning out...so i am off to check em out
Later
Rae

· Registered
1,123 Posts

Scott- it was a bit scary how much you sounded like my father when you spoke of your daughter. My dad is a bit of a gun fanatic and it would not be out of the way for him to be cleaning a rifle in the living room when a boy came by for my sister or myself! Most of them didn't come around much after that! Except for Mitch(thank god!!) Our dad's go back 30yrs so I suppose he seemed allright to my folks!
See ya in 21!
Rae
P.S. you still got the bungee cord shoes? LOL!!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.