Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a Sammy soft top laying around? I left mine in the spare parts Sam when I sold it last week, now I'm without.

Neal the Zukiguy

"If it is '...a Jeep thing...' I hope it isn't contagious"

·
4,429 Posts
i got one the seam is riped about a foot on the front where the plastic clip slides on the windshiel fram might be able to me fixed.

RUN IN TO YOU LATER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Throw in that nice snorkel I saw on your Sam as it was parked at your office, and I'll take it. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Nice rig!

Neal the Zukiguy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No seriously, I need something to protect from the rain while I work on some other things. What will ya take for it?

Neal the Zukiguy

·
4,429 Posts
you can have it i will have to check with wife first though she might want it on her sammy . but i figure we will get a new one for it

RUN IN TO YOU LATER

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Man I do not mean to change the subject but I can not get over the fact I got stuck with a new looking top with out those center straps that keep it from flappin! I think I am up for some velcro work though!

" Go Cheap n' Smooth or Forget about it!"

Thanx
Studly
92 Zuki/235's/header/cherry bomb exhaust/Still Building
72 fj40/crate 350/33's/discs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The center straps that attach to the targa bar? Like the original factory? I have never seen one of those in my life. And I have seen a few Sams. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

Those little wings that wrap around the door frames? I put snaps on those. That velcro never did it's job, so I went to Wal-Mart and bought some snaps and snapped those babies down. I hated flying down the highway with those things flapping in the wind.

Oh look, I'm not a newbie anymroe... super-cool!

Neal the Zukiguy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I am looking at doin something for the targa straps I heard a lot of new models now-a-days come with the targa straps but I will find out when I have the doe to get a new one!

Thanx
Studly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any good at sewing? I'd just take some black nylon straps, sew them to the top, and put a snap on the end. Velcro and I never see eye to eye on things.

Neal the Zukiguy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah I can see what you are sayin..I am just gonna have to look at it and see what I can come up with??!!

Thanx
Studly

1 - 11 of 11 Posts