Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever gone to a Salamanca, NY dice run? Is it neccesary to have registration and insurance to enter? I'm from out of state and was considering going to it. Is it worth the 2 hour drive? thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
It is definatly worth it and no registration is needed just helmet its 30 miles or there about of the roughest stuff they got i drive from rochester NY for the salamanca and humphrey runs all the time and its 2.25 hrs for me and ive gone to 6 sofar this year and i will be at the last one in salamanca on oct 24 at 12 noon and cost is only 15 dollars

99 Grizzly,Vamped & Liffed,Warn 2500 Winch

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The official mileage is "about 30 miles". DO NOT BELIEVE IT! Big Mike, check your odometer when you get thru. I think you'll read closer to 50 or 60. A couple of years ago I think it was even longer. I ran out of gas before the second checkpoint, and my Banshee is good for at least 30 miles on a tank. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a great run. But if you have a thirsty machine, put a can of gas on the truck for a refill at checkpoint two. They provide the truck. Only bad thing is the truck doesn't come back with your can till about 6:30. I'll probably see you there. I think I know who you are, Mike. I'll ask you about the mileage if I see you.
Pete

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You Might be right and i may bee wrong but all i know is the last 2 rides have been no more than 35 miles

99 Grizzly,Vamped & Liffed,Warn 2500 Winch

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.