Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Sorry to hear about your 97 chevy pick up getting totaled from a rear end collision, I hope your insurance company pays for the extras you installed that were destroyed from the accident.
Glad to hear your ok from such an impact. Well time to drive around on your ramslammer with those big 44's....:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if it wasnt for the lift laws i would.hey SS have you ever had trouble login in ? for the past 2 weeks EVERYtime i go to the boards i have to get a new password and relogin mabey something to do with cookies but i cant find it in the help section. any Ideals??? Georgia4wheeler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey SuperSwamper I was wondering, did your truck come with that hood or did you order it special? I have a 2000 Dodge quadcab 4x4 and have seen quite a few trucks here where I live and have never seen a hood like that gives it that "don't mess with me" look like the old muscle cars of the 60's had. Sorry to change the subject I posted my thoughts on the Chevy forum.

·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
I have been getting logged off almost everytime but I just log in and still use my same password with no problems.It just started doing this about the same time as yours did. I have not the foggyest idea whats going on, but maybe asking web tv via help section.

My hood is stock, I bought lund hood scoops from summit for $60.- and it has 3m tape to stick it on with no cutting or drilling, just paint and install. Better than $400+ for a new hood and $100 to paint....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.