Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting brake warning light on my truck if I put the brakes on fairly hard. If it comes on if I pump the brake pedal it goes back out until the next time I put the brakes on heard. Brakes are working at all four wheels, checked with truck on jack stands. Replaced the read brake line last year as it rusted trough. I might ad that the truck has sat with very little use until this past winter when I mounted my plow on it from my retired plow vehicle. Any idea as to what could be wrong? If it's the RWABS system has anyone bypassed the system and if so how did yuo do it. I've heard that it can give you problems if left sit for any period of time without use.
Thanks for all of your help.
Bill

· Registered
31 Posts
if it is the RWABS better not attempt to diagnose or even fix it. it is not really a do it yourself thing to do. better just leave it to your dealer because it might just cause you more precious dollars if you messed up. fixing it is really tough job to do. well it is still your decision. just giving out a piece of advice on your Chevy parts. :smirk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.