Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rumor has it that dodge has built a full size suv for the export market. said to be a "ramcharger" type or possibly with 4-doors. has anyone one or pics and can you tell me where to see it or pics of it? please help if you can confirm or deny the existence of such a monster. thanks -Randy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
they have been making the MEXICAN RamCharger for 5 years now / looks just like the 94 -up RAM but RC looking with 2 or 4 doors

· Registered
196 Posts
No airbags....etc

Doesn't meet the US safety standards. They should have made the effort. It's not like they couldn't have made a few simple changes to it and sold it here in the US. Maybe they didn't think they would be able to compete in the US market with this full size SUV. They are better looking than the Tahoe's were.

· Registered
5,526 Posts
It might also not meet US emissions standards. They still make the old 60's style VW Beetles in Mexico but for similar reasons we can't have them here.

· Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Its much better looking than the other suv there coming out with if it does make it. The ramcharger is closely related to the durango in styling from the one I seen last year...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mexican Ramcharger Discussion

I Have Owned And Still Own Many Dodge Trucks Since 1975. This Included Many Ramchargers And Traildusters. My Latestest Is Cummins Diesel Conversion. I Wonder If Anyone Can Come Up With A Mexican Ramcharger Of The Last Vintage - 2000 - 2003, Which Could Be Converted To Diesel, And The Body Placed On An Earlier Frame, To Make A Street Rod, Negating The Neeed For Emmissions, Inspections, Etc. If Someone Does, I Am Game To Build It. Mark

· Registered
3 Posts
mexican ramcharger

i googled mexican ramcharger and found an article which has a lot of info about all ramchargers and mentions the mexican ramcharger as being built with the original model until 96 and they built the new model from 99-01

· Registered
7 Posts
Here is a pic of one with a CTD thinking of selling it any ideas what I should ask??
Well can you please give us some details about your drive.. I mean which model and what modification you done on it. then how much you paid for that.. then I can tell you what you should ask. First provide all these details asap.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.