Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to eliminate my nasty carpet and put in rubber floor mats over the hump and in the back. Can someone tell me where I can get some ready to install?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
you can get teh factory rubber floor mat from many aftermarket suppliers, www.jcwhitney.com has them fairly cheep i believe.

Dominic

"MUD BUCKET" 1984 bronco, 88 302, 32x11.5 , a true ******* in the riceboy heartland of north jersey

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got some husky liners for the front and back, not sure if you can get them for the transmission hump if thats what yourre talkin about. Very nice quality though, nice and thick and should lasy a long time.

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
Junk yard for a good vinal or do a spray in Rhino, cost a bit more but it "love you long time" (and you can carpet over it if you need to boost the resale value)

Havack!

The main difference in my truck and yours is your truck is a toy and my truck is a truck!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the spray in, too. I did my Dakota bed last year and haul all kinds of stuff with no scratching. I think it would work great inside and probably damping some of the noise.

Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.