Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i should have stayed in bed this morning. ....i got up early to cram for a test at noon....CRAM!....i go out to my truck, turn the key, and there is no power...LIVIN' CRAP!....ok, battery...its dead, go get a new one...ok, wait, call professor...."LEAVE A MESSAGE AT THE BEEP"...ME: ENTER CUSS WORDS___.....start working on truck...ohh, hey dummy, you have no ride to the store...@$#!^ %@@[email protected]^%*&%$#@&*%^$#....finally get a ride to the store, exchange battery...i love reciepts....install the battery and haul @ZZ to the school...40 MINUTES AFTER CLASS!!!!! NO PROF IN HIS OFFICE!!....here i sit in the school lab, dirty from the truck stuff, ticked at the world. starving because i've eaten nothing to day...missed the test...DANG IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,235 Posts
Re: RRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

G

·
i remember i tried to beat somebody up when i got pissed and i got my a$$ kicked! and i forgot that i was angry

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.