Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
what a dumb a$$.....whoops hope it wasn't you!

still, it was cool.

later
shawn

The cup isn't half full or half empty, it's just twice the size it needs to be!!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
I wonder what the guy was thinking as he started to see it roll. I'm kinda surprised he didn't try to go to the other side and catch it, since he was stupid enough to start it rolling.

I have no fear of falling, I just hate hitting the ground

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
He seemed kind of proud that he rolled it.

Pesonally i'd be pissed if I rolled a $100 000 car., I suppose thats why I drive a $5000 Jeep.

Were there people inside?

Do you think insurance will cover the carb if it some how "teleports" behind the tires of a 350 with dualies?

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hehe - No, shawn, it wasn't me. /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif (I can be a dumba$$ too sometimes, though /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif)

It looked like there were people in the passenger seats. A friend of mine thought it might be a kit, but it loooks like it has the independant suspension, so it wasn't built on a Suburban, or anything like that --- would have axles, right?

Pete.

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/jeep_macgyver

G

·
It looked like he had some passengers in it. What an idiot. It looked like he tried to save it, but he just about crushed his foot doing it... Maybe that was his boss's Hummer /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif

G

·
No guys, he does own it. My buddy was there and it was at a Jeep show n' shine. He told people that the show needed to, "liv'in up". His girlfriend and a buddy were in the Hummer and he was trying to roll it off the ramp. I guess there was not enough ramp so he got out and picked up the back end. He was worried for a moment that it would go right over.
This guy, (Tim) has a huge Landcruiser that he pulls around on a trailer using his Hummer. I think this was his second Humvee, he had a brand new one in his driveway at the time of the event.
Don't ask me why he would even consider this or where he gets his money.
He, (hopfully), does not reflect true Canadian 4wheeling! At least not my kind of wheeling.

85'CJ, stock for now! It's a Jeep thing ...my wife doesn't understand.

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
hehe...bummer for the hummer. I don't think he was proud. About all you can do when you do a dumb a$$ thing like that is say, (in your best Pee Wee Herman voice) "I MEANT to do that"!

G

·
Yeah I thought it was an accident at first, but if you watch it closely, you can see him get out, go to the back, and lift up on the bumper trying to get it to roll. I still think this guy is an idiot, one for disregard of the safety of his passengers (even if he doesn;t care about the rig) two disregard for bystander safety, the ones standing close to the pavement where it rolled onto. This is the kind of thing about this sport that makes my mouth drop open. Perfectly good Hummer, 100,000. And on purpose.. If he wanted to do it, he should've gotten his passengers out, and made sure no one was near it. then, by all means tip your hummer fool.

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms, cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

·
Registered
424 Posts
OMG, this guy needs a good ass whooping, throwing around his money like that and risking the safety of other people. Why the hell would you purposly flip a hummer, what a retard. Sorry, that just pisses me off, the money could have gone to much better things. peace
andrew

1978 CJ-7 amc 360, T-18, D44 rear w/ detroit, 3.5 lift, 32 BFG mudds.

·
Registered
769 Posts
That guy thinks he is a real stud.
It would have been a much better video if one of the bystanders had punched him in the mouth as he strutted over to the crowd.
What an arrogant jackass. I bet mom and dad are real proud of their boy when he pulls stunts like that. I can hear it now,

(son)…"Mom...Dad...I rolled the hummer again!"

(dad)... "Oh its ok...here's the credit card...now go get another one..and for heavens sake say hello to Biff at the front counter!"

Makes you want to puke.

Jeeplvr
"Damn Money Pit"
http:// [URL]www.trailhed.com [/url]

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
I agree , you DON`T push a vehicle over on purpose with PEOPLE INSIDE IT . Don`t matter where or why or whatever. What if someone`s arm was out the window when that happened?

Jeff

O|||O /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
I think I should take his girlfriend and turn her into a jeepchick......:)

Give me some fresh air, and give me that farm, give me some time with you in my arms, cause I'm gonna feed my soul, where the black top ends...

·
Registered
3,932 Posts
Okay, please excuse what I'm about to say...

What a complete and total stupid motherf**ker! Those rigs ain't cheap, and that's not kewl he had those passengers. I saw 2 in the back, and no doubt probably 1 up front. But you never know, they all maybe wanted to do it. Still, he should be dragged behind that POS for a few miles.

Now search friendly!

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
i have one word for him A$$HOLE. People like him are the jerks that give the rest of us a bad name.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

G

·
80cj took the words right out of my mouth,
what a dumb arse.

Robert87yj/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif
4.2 w/(4.0 head & MPI) (jeep is down need a new head)
Process of a moonguy after beer
/wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif /wwwthreads_images/icons/blush.gif

·
Registered
227 Posts
So let me get this straight. Going up a ramp, getting some good flex. Oh what the hell, I'll just get out and roll the thing. Screw my passengers. I wonder if he told them what he was going when he got out.

I thought the whole point of 4x4ing was to get places with as little damage as possible. What kills me is you can see people applauding after it rolls. This is something to be proud of. The people in the audience are just as much to blame as he is. Obviously they must have encouraged him.

I don't know what else to say? Maybe this could be an add for not drinking and driving.

Rob

The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert.

·
Official Historian
8,339 Posts
One the contrary, Rob. Hummers have no flex. His passenger front tire is just as high as the one on the ramp.

Now what would have happened if when it was going over, the ramp started tilting with the hummer and then shot out toward the crowd? I bet his insurance would have loved that.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Sorry, I stand corrected. However he's still a dink. So what were his passengers smoking. They must have known it was going to roll (potentially off the ramp).

See what happens when cousins marry!!

Rob

The beer I had for breakfast wasn't bad, so I had one more for dessert.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts