Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I should get an idea who's still lurking around the board. Please post a reply with an update and let us know whats happening in your corner of the Jeeping world.
I recently sold off my JK and went back to 2001 XJ I've already started to build up. I missed my XJ's and the JK Rubi wasn't for me. I'm hoping there is enough people still around to revive the board (Yes I would even be happy to hear from Kraby :) )

· Registered
9 Posts
js98cher still here on rare occasion
I've since added an 07 JK and 91 XJ to my pack. Got rid of the '04 WJ. Still wheelin but the '98 is now a pavement princess along with the 2DR JK Sahara.

the 91 working through the rocks at Rausch Creek a couple of weeks ago

Later on that same trail the turdy-five let go

fixed it, finished up the day on the concrete comp piles- then drove her the 210 miles home. This week I picked up an XJ D44 and a nearly new set of 35's!

still got the 98

JK in winter trim. I've got the Bikini/windjammer/duster on now.

· Registered
4,117 Posts
Yessssss, I am still checkin in every now and again. Still running the same gray 90 cherokee that I had when I joined here back in 99. Not much new, other than did a whole bunch of floor pan repair last year, and welded in my 3x2 box tubing custom rocker rails, and if u hadn't seen, I had also put on my Bushwhackers. Now if only I could get time and money to maybe paint it a little, but my other toy, my 73 Dart takes up all my spare $ and time (just way to much fun).

· Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good to see at least two people here still :laugh: Bling- that's quite the stable and I suppose that kind of carnage is good when you can find a 44. Kraby- I forgot about your project car Kraby you'll have to post up some pics!

· Registered
2,769 Posts
Hi, I also log on to see if anything happens. I discarded of the '88 and have a '94 i6 now.

· Registered
1,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice Nix, glad to see you still lurking here. The 94 is a nice upgrade from the older 4.0's with the HO, open cooling system and the like.

· Registered
118 Posts
I haven't been on here since last summer. I parked the '88 in '08 and haven't done much to it since...but not for the lack of interest, just the lack of time and money. Three of my kids and my wife play hockey, so there goes any surplus of those two assets. :p

· Registered
28 Posts
Still gettin my feet wet.

Hello all. I am still new to this wonderfull place you all have created, and I must say that I am enjoying it. I have 2 Jeeps in my name, a 97 XJ, and an 86 CJ-7. The XJ is my daily driver and the Seven is my toy. (It is curently under construction) I know that this is more of a ZJ, XJ, WJ spot but I just thought I would stop by and say hello. I will probibaly check in periodicaly and see what is going on and what is new to see if I can be of any help. (I worked at a dealership as a tech. for about 7 of the last 10 years, and know others that are just as, if not more knowlageable than myself, so if I feel like I can help I would love to.

· Registered
3 Posts
I could of swore I used to post here, but I guess the site was revamped/reset at some point.

I guess the last time I posted in this forum was back before my '94 Sport got wrecked back in '05.

I've got an '04 Grand Cherokee now, but I miss my 5-speed. :(

· Registered
643 Posts
Hey Folks - Still have the same stable.

03 TJ
03 WJ
94 XJ
90 XJ

The 90 will be retired within the next month or so :(.

The TJ has gone through sizable upgrades to support ham radio UHF, VHF HF mobile communications.

Kent
K2KTB

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.