Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you buy the little wear pad that attaches to the rocker arm where it pushes the top of the valve stem? Or maybe a single rocker arm? I have lost one somehow during my engine rebuild. Thanks ,john

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.