Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,

Send me your email and maybe we can get together this Saturday. If we don't end up wheelin' I couls use a hand getting my SPOA lift on/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.

Email me at [email protected]

Give it to me; I'll break it.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
We could shoot for Sunday morning again. The earlier the better. If we started at 7:00-8:00AM we could be done by 3:00-4:00PM. Sorry about this past Sunday, not only was it Father's Day but June 17th is also my wedding anniversary.

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It wasn't so much of a lure. The Saturday meet was called off and I don't know where Patrick wanted to go...something about behind the Coca Cola plant, I think. I'm not sure it was anything formal anyway. My previous post about it was an attempt to see who was showing up then I got an email from Pat saying he wasn't gonna show...

I can't go on Sunday so and I don't know anywhere to go wheelin' up your way and my Sami is bone stock so compared to yours we'd be in two different leagues...you understand(?). So I thought, shoot maybe you'd want to turn a few wrenches and burn some metal. I'd be more than happy to help you out with your ride if you need something but it sounds like you're pretty well set up.

I think Zoomy4's gonna help me on Sunday providing I can find babysitting services from my mother-in-law and scrape up enough dough to buy a couple of pizzas.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
You guys are coming down here right? I think it is going to be really nice tomorrow. The earlier we can start the better.

87' Samurai/1.6 Tracker/40mm Mikunis/header/2" exhaust/5.5" SPOA/shackle lift/CJ-Sami springs/Cross over steering/4" Pitman arm/31x13.50 TSL-SX/Pumpkin caps/Roll cage and bumpers in progress...

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I didn't hear anything more about today so I guess I'm not going to be able to make it. I want to get the Super Swampers mounted and balanced and clean up my undercarriage for tomorrow's lift/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif. Robzuk, are you going to drive down to Waldorf tomorrow?

G

·
Damned straight I'll be there !!! E-mail me your phone # again so that I have it I think that I ran it through the shredder by mistake. OOPPS
ROB

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.