Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif
I did,I did!
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif
How about the rest of you?/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

85'CJ7 258 4" runnin33's

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif Mine's in. Although as you can well imagine, the copy was HIGHLY modified to reflect my own view of the goals of the Clintonoid-Gorsky bunch which is, of course, the weakening of the American people, making them dependent masses which can be easily controlled and will robotically vote democrat as the democrats continue to erode the foundations of morality, military strength, personal independence, personal responsibility and strength that MADE this country. The goal is UN control of a disarmed populace, and nothing less. DON'T give up your guns, or you will be VERY sorry./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Thats why this post is so good. Alot of independant thinkers w/ differant ideas.
You don't see too many stock jeeps except for the "high school girlies".
BTW do I have to drive my jeep around town ringing a bell yelling" the ****'s are coming,/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gifthe ****'s are coming"?/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gifLOL

85'CJ7 258 4" runnin33's

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave has the right idea. Right a letter that is your own. Signing a form letter won't get counted as an additional letter. Anybody that needs a little guidance in how to approach this, there is a very good article by Bob Telepak of the New Mexico 4 Wheelers on tips on letter writing and how to talk to politicians and bureaucrats.
http://www.usa-all.com/TelepaksTips.htm

Brad (from the 4 Wheeling center of the universe, 4 corners USA)

·
Registered
5,526 Posts
Thanks for posting that link! It's saved in my "Favorites" now...

Tim
"The_Sandman_454"

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif '79 Suburban 4x4 454, 6" lift, 35x12.5s & '85 GMC S15 4x4

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.