Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you guys think of The Atlas's....?

-Ryan S- 1994 Chevy Z-71 TwoTone Navy/Silver, 33in BFG Mud Terrains. Custom Flowmaster Dual Exhaust. K&N system. Custom Kenwood/Rockford Fosgate system, two 12" Rockford HE subs.

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I think the Atlas's are certainly a nice wheel. Personally I think they look more like a jeep wheel for some reason, I tend to like the look of something that looks a little more deep dish looking. There's a guy with a short bed 4x4 pickup in my town that has them. He has that champagne color body with navy lower panels. Atlas looked pretty good on there I have to admit though.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
There is a guy in my town that has them on his Burb and likes the looks of them but totally hates everything about them. He says they are the bigest pain in the A$$ to clean. Personally, I like the Pythons or the Nitro's which don't have as many little groves that dirt can get into.

Good luck....Ryan

93 GMC Yukon
Chevy SuperStock 4x4 Truck Puller
Great Lakes Truck & Tractor Pulling Association
http://www.greatlakespull.com

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
I really like the look of the Atlas. I was thinking about them for my Burban. They look really cool in their ad. The one where the Red IFS Chevy is turning in the sand. I don't like the formentioned stuff about the cleaning though. I don't want something that will be a pain to clean. I also like the look of the Hellcats. They have a pretty deep look to them.

Laters, Ryan

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 weeks ago I was trying to decide between the Eagle 121 (same as atlas just with 5 spokes) and the M/T Classic 2 wheels. Well, I finally got Eagle 589 (look like the classic 2s just with smaller holes). My biggest deciding factor was that the 121 (atlas look alikes) where $165 whereas the 589s were $104. Plus the 589s have more of a dish look and to me look more agressive. I took some pics of the truck the the 589s but I gotta get them developed yet since I used my mom's camera. Also, I took a pic the of the 121 wheels and graphically edited them into a pic of my truck so I could see what they would look like, might be an idea for ya.

'86 GMC 4x4 Shortbox SS
http://mnorby.virtualave.net

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
i don;t like the look of them on my white Z, but i think they would look pretty awesome on yours. it'll go nice with theblue
---Peacock

If it hasn't broken, let your girlfriend drive it...it'll break real quick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.