Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YoungGun, or anyone who can answer this question,

I am interested in the Rhino 660, but haven't seen one yet. It's an hour and a half drive to the nearest dealer, and I was hoping to find this out before making, or not making the trip.

What kind of legroom does the Rhino have? For me, I'm 6'7" tall, the Kawasaki Mules don't have enough legroom, my knees hit the dash. The John Deere Gator is bearable, but proves to be uncomfortable after any time at all. The Polaris Ranger, is great, having plenty of legroom. Where would you rank the Rhino?

Thanks in advance,

Rick

· Registered
237 Posts
Sorry, I can't help you there. Everyone here at headquarters that has used it, lets just say, doesnt have to worry about leg room.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you should fit fine in the rhino, im 6'3 and it seems a perfect fit, in fact it could be a couple inches shorter and id fit fine. Dusty

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm 6'2" 230lbs. The Rino has a very comfy fit and the foot controls are good for me. The Ranger has more foot room but the controls are harder to use for me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.