Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ah, I did some crap yesterday. Wanna see? Of course you do!

Had a big fresh dent in the cab corner. Two rules, hack it of and replace, or flat black it. Heh heh....

Yeah Dan I finally got arond to doing it.

Yeah yeah, I'm an idiot....

I disconnectd my swaybar too eh? I forgot I did. Stupid swaybar.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
WOOHOO!!! YOU SIPED THEM!!!! *runs off singing* RJ siped his tires RJ siped his tires.........
Oh and beater read again, It was hacked off or replaced, Or painted flat black
. Which do you supose it was....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, it should have read "It was hacked of and replaced (WITH BOX STEEL), or painted flat black to prevent rust". Sorry for the confusion, go back to your normal lives!

I don't know about bodywork either, if its bad, I hack it off and fabricate a new part. I't gonna end up being a rock buggy with a speedglass windshield and a huge cage.

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Yeah, because what you really need is a rock buggy to climb around on that 1 rock that you found out there, right?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Shaggy - I plan on moving to Cheyenne WY, 6 miles from the CO border, not very far from Shawn, Steve, and all them other super cool CO'ers. Anyway, it'll take time to damage my truck enough to rock buggy it, be patient.

Drey - No idea, when I'm done the max sigle tire lift with both fronts not flexed should be around 30. It doesnt flec very well anyway.... Heh heh.... It's a 4 inch Rough Countrys Suspention with home emade rear spring packs and a 3" block in the rear no swaybar and a dropped steering arm. Also has a 3" body lift on the cab.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Did you lift it with chains and stuff so you could roll therock under the tire? It seems it would damage the truck less that way, seeing as how we all love to keep our trucks bodies in pristine condition and all.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
does sipeing(sp?) really make a difference in tires? that seems like a whole lota work to me....is it worth it(I got 32" swampers)

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Well yes, siping does make a difference. Its good for heat dissipation on the highway, which means better wear. Its also good for the ice and rain. For ice, it gives the biting edges, and rain gets somewhere to go, but i don't know if hydroplaning is a problem with swampers.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.