Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it was time for a new sig what do you all think? I whould really like too know if anybody thinks I should shrink the pic any, Or if it's fine the way it is.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifYodas Day Off/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mphZ71 Works fine for me and everybody else it seems/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif.
FrankP What do you mean not a bad thing? Do you like it or not?
SheWheeler I really have no idea whats up with his hair, But just between you and me mines looks worse than that all the time/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif.
WhiteTail Your buddy must party hard/wwwthreads_images/icons/shocked.gif.

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifYodas Day Off/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey RJ, I tried too srink it just a little and I think that is makes the pic look too "fat" I think is the best way too put it/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif. So I think I'll leave it the way it is. And someday I will have a pic of my truck in my sig but not quite yet.

· Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
And Hereeeeeeeeeeeeeee's Gandhi!!
And Yoda is down belowhave a look folks he's right!!! (By the way Gandhi is the one on the right/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.