Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I've finished up the electrical harness on my YJ, and now I have to move on to the vaccum lines. Unfortunatly, I have an '87 YJ which comes with about 4 miles worth of vacuum lines compliments of hte pulse-air system. Is there any way I can simplify this mess and still pass smogs in Illinois? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. I'm still a beggining mechanic and I can hardly afford gas money much less money for a mechanic to do it all for me. Email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

MudFlap 87 YJ POS!!

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Well I don't know about elimanating them, or even reducing the number of them but, if your gonna replace them get a "good" vacuum diagram and go "SLOW" do one at a time so you don't get screwed up. Have fun, oh yeah what college are you at? I'm going to school up/over in Joliet. Later, Andytron 89XJ 4.0 5-speed

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I go to western illinois university, down in macomb. I'm about three hours away from Joliet. There's some cool places to wheel down there, nothing but cornfields and woods

MudFlap 87 YJ POS!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.