Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a rear seat for my cj7 anyone have one for sale. condition does not matter

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have one out of a 1980 cj7, tan or whatever color they called it, nutmeg? With seat belts. Not torn. I Live in AZ - haven't any idea on shipping charges. Took it to a mailing service place, mail boxes r us or something and they wouldn't handle it. $75 plus shipping if I can find a shipper. John

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
Why do you want the seat in the first place. one of the best mods I did to my jeep was to take the rear seat out. I don't have a CJ, but Not haveing a seat is great, you can carry so much more stuff. I love not haveing a seat. And will probably never put mine back in.

91 YJ swaped in 4.0L 2 inch lift.
"Because there is no reason not to"

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
Olin18: Kids normally need a seat to sit on. That was the first mod I did to mine(add a rear seat). I'm now looking for a fold and tumble tan seat and several have appeared on ebay for more than I want to spend. They were shipping for $50.00 by Fedex or UPS.

Rick
80 CJ7

·
Registered
104 Posts
I have a tan rear seat that I was going to list on ebay but I would sell it for $50.00 plus actual shipping. It has the seat belts and there are a couple of seams that have split. It is in pretty good condition for the price. I have pictures of it if you or anyone else would like to see it. You can email me at [email protected] for more info or pics.
Kelly

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need the back seat for my daughter she loves riding but I have to leave my wife at home when I take her, which isnt that bad.

·
Registered
13,432 Posts
If you're having problems with finding a Jeep seat in the local junkyards you may want to try looking at the older Mitsubishi Montero's. Thier backseats are a good fit for the back of a Jeep, however you will have to modify the mounts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I didnt even think about looking for a seat from another vehicle. Modifing is not a problem, I own a jeep remember HA HA Thanks

·
Registered
840 Posts
i have a spice rear seat out of an 80 cj7 as well and no use for it if you want to cover shipping i will give it to ya just one more piece of jeep i dont need laying around email me and let me know

jeep the first 4 wheel drive the only 4 wheel drive

1 - 11 of 11 Posts