Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
i used to have an rc10t, it's a great truck. i recommned that you buy one of the ones that come with ball bearings throughout. you'll want an electronic speed control too.

Tom Klippenstein
life is short, drink good beer./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
it is a great truck, i just have one queston for you. are you looking for a stadium truck racer type, or are you wanting to climb obstacles? i just want you to make an informed decision about what you want. Yes the stadium truck will be faster and jumps better in general. A good truck in between the stadium truck and the true 4x4 monster truck is a 2x4 monster truck (traxxas stampede). it has big tires, 2 wheel drive, good speed and handles jumps and other obstacles well. any more questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was also seriously thinking about a gas monster but I just don't know. I like the ease and convienience of electric. I currently own a RC-10 car It has many upgrades and looks great, but you are right I don't want a stadium type truck. I think I want some type of 4x4 and I want to sell the car to get my 4x4 (any buyers?)

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifHave you driven OVER a ford lately?/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

G

·
gas all the way. i just got tired of charging and waiting around along with short run times with high perf electrics. i love nitro and will never go back. my rc10gt is all i ever wanted. nothing beats the sound too! its not that hard at all after you get used to it. just fill er up put on the glow ingniter and pull er over!

You wear your silver chain but the cross won't stop the lies,you believe in nothing
Kenton Thomas,Portal

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.