Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol, exactly, and plus wtf is the cop sittin their for? he must realize the kid stole it and was gonna let him get a picture of it before it got impounded.

· Registered
2,384 Posts
i wonder if it has a coffee can muffler on it so it sounds like a wanna be motorcycle...if it had a big wing on the back it wouldnt be so gay...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey i've seen worse things!!I've seen the same thing with gold wheels of the same size..and it had that material that they use for the inside of coufins(i forgot what thats called)they used that for a seat..disgraceful

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
they could of took that money they put into buying those rims for stuff that would make it faster. i wonder if thats street legal?

· Registered
2,078 Posts
its very wrong.....that is on the same lines as lowering a truck.....too many paint chips as children and dropped on their heads too many times....

they need serious help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL what the hell is GOIN ON HERE! what... what ??? that tha hell woudl someone do that for, Pisses me off lOL.

you know what, there are bl african americans who put those wheels on anything, know what ive seen rolling around with those kinda wheels? POS 4cyl mustang<Oldsmobile<list goes on and on, and guess whos sittin in the drivers seat?

guess Mexicans are just as bad with their ******* style trucks lol, Thank God im not like that. i woulda kicked my own [censored]...

oh im not racist, i hate everyone the same.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.