Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys check out the 2002 Raptor 80cc yet?? That is the coolest thing i have seen SINCE the raptor!! LOL.

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i still havent saw the 2002 models show up yet on the website...and its 12:20pm EST here....where did you see it josh?

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok it just popped up and they are now there! that little 80 is sweet looking!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
sweet. my lil brother fell in love bahaha

~Goot
Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Yah it stinks and is giving you a headache it's a desil

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Don't get too excited guys, it's just a Badger with Raptor styled plastic. Looks sweet though, my 7 year old son wants one in the worst way!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yep, the badger was shaft driven in 2001. it does look like they are the same quad with a few exceptions...the badger was an auto clutch 3 speed and the 80R is what appears to be a regular clutch. all it says on there website is 3 speed transmission and you can see a lever on each side of the handlebars in the pictures so i am just guessing here.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
If you read the specs, the 80r is also an auto clutch. Trust me on this one, it's a Badger with different plastic. But is a great idea, look at Polaris and their look a like minis. Kids like quads that look just like dad's machine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
why is there 2 levers on the handlebars then? front and rear brakes both on the handlebars? i looked at the specs for the 80R on yamaha's site spec page the other day and all it said was a 3 speed transmission, it didnt mention what type of clutch it had. it probably is just a badger, but i think there are some little differences

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yep, both levers are brake levers, and I checked it again and it is an auto clutch 3-speed. I still like the idea, though. Maybe they will all start doing the mini-look-a-like deal.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
cool...i guess it would be hard to get a little one to understand how to release the clutch /wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif yeah i like the mini-look-alikes, and i hope they continue to grow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.