1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
DADJIM!!!! you fellers gots all the nice lil gizmos, i needs to gits me a digi camera one of these years./wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif den mees bees a high-tek-rednek!!!!!
Yous da man wildweasel, with that pic n ups sayin the parts are there already, you should be ready to go RR!!!!
BiLLy bOb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

·
Registered
4,756 Posts
What's this noise?

Am I missing something? Did you have to move lines for the rear discs? Does this apply to me since I have the late year single rear line set-up?

Yankee Tim/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
3,064 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Remember Tim I have an 87 model year, I think RR has an 88
so we had to do a little switcharoo on the brake lines that are on this block. The older models are X crossed brakes.
yours was front/rear allready. So we have to convert
it to a front/rear config, and add the new proportioning valve. (Now I have mine finally working right I can really stop on a dime.)
BillyBob, Dats da Gumberment digitall camyera... I just borryed it for a spell. (I am just a high tech Hillbilly
too..)

Glenn
87' Zook Spoa,M/L 33's, 4.16 tcase,4.62 gears Camo,Header,2"exhuast, Cam.
Lockers, 8klb winch, -Wildweasel2 NE4WI- club http://www.cs.umass.edu/~glenn/personal.html

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Glenn,major thanks.pictures are worth a thousand words.RR

THANK GOD FOR VETERANS AND SUZUKIS-BOTH KEEP YOU FREE. FOUNDER;INDIANA SUZUKI EMERGENCY RESPONSE TEAM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.