Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just be sure you go with the oversized torsion-bars when you do it, that's pretty much the heart and soul of that kit! Are you planning to go with the dual shock A-arms, let me know I have a few PITFALL's you may want to know about?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
OK I will keep that in mind. I have acess to Dual stage bars if I want them but $$$'s is tight right now. So they will have to wait for a bit. At the moment I am still gonna be running the single stock shocks. Rancho 9000's to be added sooner or later, If I can ever get in touch with mark again.

P.S. hey chris what"s up with the gears?

- Tim
- [email protected]
- http://members.xoom.com/vtwheelers/

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gears that's a damn good question, I have been getting a little PO'd waiting for my friend to call me back so I can pick them up, sorry for the delay!!!
I'm almost on the verge of doing a little BNE repo job. I'll call him again tonight and then go to his shop tomorrow with CROW-BAR in hand.
Sorry again for the hassle!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif"Go Solid or Go Home"/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts