Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a pro 5000 ramsey off of a friend awhile back and need to figure out the wiring on it. I thought i had it figured out last night but it didnt work. Any way it has two remote soleniods with one of the top post on each soleniod wired together. The feed side of the soleniods is also wired together. The motor has four wires going to it. The one on the end of the motor is ground. There are two wires going to the fields, and one more going to the brushes. So were to these wires go to the soleniods. I have tried to email ramsey about a dozen times and they never get back to me. Thanks.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

·
Registered
2,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will have to try one of the service places. I just hate to bother them if i am not buying something.

Thanks farmjeep.

Can someone please bring me a hammer my 33's just ate my fender again. Damn i need more lift.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.