Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif You want the name to be something that "proclaims" patriotism and public service so it will be tougher for the liberals to bum-kick it. EVERY TIME you show a Jeep or other 4 X 4 it has to be doing some kind of "GOOD"....like cleanup, or taking milk to stranded victims of a flood. So think about it in those terms...we could use names like "Jeeps For America", but it's too darn exclusive. We need a bigger tent for all the 4 X 4s. /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif REMEMBER....liberals hate you because they don't have a Jeep...are too chicken to buy one...and don't want YOU to have yours. SO....make the name such that "NORMAL" people will want to buy a 4 X 4 to "Join" you, not keep you from yours. AND...don't think this isn't going to be a vicious fight. Take a look at the human skull....the chief liar and attack dog for the scumbag in the white house....James Carvill. Take a good look. THAT'S the kind of people who will be against you and they WILL be lying. Now that lying is an accepted practice by the Democrat Party. (along with blow jobs in the oval office)/wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Pretty good idea, Kiley. That name conjures up a picture of Mr & Mrs Normal and their 2.4 kids eating outdoors in a scenic Nat'l Park./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif I still like Kiley's name a little better; it seems to give the right mental picture. REMEMBER....the scumbag got to the white house by being vague....like he said the words: "Medicare. Medicade, Education and the Environment" over...and over...and over. He never said ANYTHING about them....but let those who were listening attach THEIR OWN mental agenda to those words, and thus think he was going to do something for THEM! If you listen carefully to his speeches, he never says ANYTHING specific.....leting selfish Americans attach their own selfish agenda to whatever he is blabbing about. It works....the scumbag is a past master at lying and telling stupid idiot democrat liberal homosexual commies what they want to hear, and they think the scumbag is their hero./wwwthreads_images/icons/mad.gif

CJDave

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Tim....just a thought....in the last issue of the Jeep factory magazine there was a moonguy /wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gifwith a three-day old beard stubble./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Everyone knows the happy face,/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif how about using the "weekend" happy face on our decal and somehow integrate it with the outdoors. Also....despite the fact that we LOVE our dirt biker buddies, THAT IS something that the general public hates intensely,...off-road motorcycles, and the noise and damage they do. Hey....I appreciate the way you have taken this thread along, Tim. This is an important task. Just today they had a media thing with the dirtbag's lackey the davidian killer, and she was saying how important is is now to "Get those guns". Personally, I like what Dana said(I think it was Dana) way back on the other page...."I don't trust any government that I can't shoot at." I ESPECIALLY don't trust that lying scumbag and HIS missile secret-selling bunch of perverts./wwwthreads_images/icons/frown.gif

CJDave

· Registered
6,355 Posts
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif Oh, positively, we don't want to confuse this with the gun issue, because this is about ACCESS, and enjoying the OUTDOORS....with FAMILIES. Staying single-focused is good. Also, give this thread more time, start another so it doesn't get too clumsy, and see what develops on a logo. I have always thought that if you haven't thought up and rejected at least five ideas, you probably don't have the right one. Shift down a gear, and see how this comes together...ideas are gold. Ideas are where you find them./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.