Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,550 Posts
Re: R/T\'s Zunami Beach Run

hey man, hope to make it, but definately not promisin anything right now. got toooo much going on. hope to make it though.
BiLLy bOb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

You can count on ME,MELISSA AND THE CHEWMAN !!!!
ROB
P.S. I had to redesign the shock mounts and they'll go out on tuesday.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

I knew you would have one in the summer, but didn't know when. Damn, this sucks too because I wanted to take my Zuk over to the beach one last time before I move up to Ohio. (Moving up there around the 19-20th of July) I'd like to see how the 2.8 would do in the sand! But, I hope that you all have fun, and I plan on making it down to Zuwharrie in the fall! Post some pic's when you get back from the beach!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

would love to get there again... had a blast last fall but doubt if i can find a ride

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I'll add you guys to the list! I'll be making up a list of items you might wanna bring, pretty much bring whatever you need to have fun on the beach, as for dinner, I think we'll do it the old Zuwharrie way. I'll be providing burgers and dogs on saturday, so anything ya'll wanna eat with those would be just fine. The rest of the weekend, we have plenty of restaurants, or we can just eat on the beach...either way that suits ya!
Showers will be available at my house and I have a place to park tow vehicles and trailers.
I can't wait!
R/T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

wish i could make it... gotta help my girlfriend move to vet school in Philly that weekend... have fun!

steve o'

·
Registered
366 Posts

Hi Roy,

I won't swear to it, but we will at least try to make it for awhile Saturday. If not, will let you know.

Tom
lilsammy4x4

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Are little bitty orange samurai's with jeep parts allowed???

·
Registered
3,550 Posts

nope!!!

jk, jk
if roy will allow me there, he will allow ANYBODY there......
BiLLy bOb

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Roy!
Plans changed yet again so my wife and I are coming!!! We will show up Friday, spend the night on the beach with y'all (or wherever you will spend the night) then spend saturday with you, then we are gonna peel off fromt he group and spend saturdaya dn sunday at the little gay resort again! haha

Justin D(ouble duty) Fender

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Excellent!
Kevin, JEEP PARTS?? I don't know, you got some kind of bribe for me to let you in? LOL!
Justin, GREAT NEWS! It'll be great to see Donna again! Oh, you too!lol!
Derek, you're welcome in whatever you show up in!
Anyone who wants to come, this event is like Zuwharrie...geared toward Zuks, but I won't turn down a Zuker in his pickup truck, if ya' know what I mean!
Keep the news coming folks, I'll be getting things ready and putting the word out if we end up needing anything!
Thanks and see ya'll in a bit over two weeks!
R/T

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.