Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did everyone sell their Nissan's or what?

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Remember God forgives "ROCK'S DON'T" /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright!!! I'm trading mine in to then, so we can all be a Subaru gang and wear Subaru bandana's, baggy-pants with our Subaru underwear hanging out, and then we can also get Subaru clocks to wear around our necks??? LOL
Well what do ya think!

Chris J.
/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif Remember God forgives "ROCK'S DON'T" /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Suzuki, Subaru, same thing! We'll still let you join our new gang if you want?

You know this might be one of the most entertaining posts I've been apart of yet, although I did have some fun awhile back on the Toy-post with some clown named Gnarly or something??
LOL

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Tim! Can Subaru's really fly and stop in mid-air downunder like in the commercial??? lol

Chris J.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This is just to funny my friend! I must say it suiting me just fine because I'm in one of those stupid frames of mind again???

Chris J.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Well gentlemen ...I am shocked at the talk of trading a nissan for a suberoo. Everybody knows the only thing beter is a diehatsoo!!!! just me having fun now hehehehe

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Funner then Diehatsoo

Funner then Diehatsoo!? Well now we have Deawoo (day-woo?) and if nothing else, its just fun to say! Dae-Woo ooga ooga, Dae-Woo ooga ooga, Go Team!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
It just keeps getting better baby! I think we all overlooked one "Ultimate" possiblity, and well you know the old saying *@#^%! a Fat Chick is okay until your friends you, just like a "MO-PED" or however you spell it, common guy's you'r only kidding yourselves the Mo-PED is the "ULTIMATE" in transportation technology???

Chris J.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Could I get the cool subaru ski rack with my trade-in? Or maybe a german shepard like the Jetta.....

/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gifStraight outta Oregon, land of trees,ocean breeze, and a lotta mud!/wwwthreads_images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts