Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there enough interest here for me to ask the Admin gurus if they would add a For Sale section to the board?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm going to go ahead and ask them, just because I want see one on here, too. But, keep the support coming, because that's what Admin will want to see if justification is needed.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't write to Admin about anything, they don't have the time for technical questions.

I did, however, write LEVE a PM about it. Perhaps he can provide guidance, or take it to the next level.

I am sure some of you may not care for LEVE, but please show some restraint; we are requesting HIS services right now.

· Registered
13,180 Posts
In reply to:

I am sure some of you may not care for LEVE, but please show some restraint; we are requesting HIS services right now.
Not care for me? I'm shocked! I'm sweetness and light personified! But on to the topic... I've been meaning to get around to answering but a computer crash(s) and all of my ISP's dial-out lines in Spokane suffering a massive disconect have put a crimp in my otherwise flawless plan.

I'm not an admin... I'm a moderator for the forum. I don't have any more pull with PJC than do any of the rest of you. I agree that ORC needs a GOOD for sale and Wanted forum that's easily posted to, and easily searched.

May I suggest that you all write up an Email to [email protected] and tell 'em what you think and what you want. IMHO the best way to lobby for a change is to hit them in the Pocketbook. The lack of a good, useable sale forum denies hits and keeps users away... the more useable the site, the more traffic. The more traffic, the more advertising is sold. It is a business, and if you approach your letters as such.. well, then maybe someone may just listen.

Money Talks....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
LEVE: I will PM you their response to me when asked them the first time. However, if you think it will sway them, I can still write another request.

· Registered
13,180 Posts
John, I'm of the opinion that it won't happen. It would be great if it would become the center of the 4X4 worlds sale boards

I don't know how much in the way of resources it would take to develop a ForSale and Wanted Forum... but until it could/would be done inexpensivly I doubt that ORC will devote resources to it

As for PM'ing me the response, why not put it out on the forum for all to see? That way if there is a hole in the logic or perhaps a way someone could think of to overcome an objecton... well, two heads are better than one!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.