Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm new to ATV's and am considering buying a Honda 350X 3-wheeler. I heard that you can put quad kits on 3-wheelers that convert them to 4-wheelers. I'm just looking for some more information on this, such as cost and oppinions. Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
the kit your talking about is put out by a company in california. I bought the video as I was considering installing the kit on a yamaha. The kit is top shelf and includes every thing you could possibly need new matching fenders, wheel's, tires,brakes etc. etc. It does require some welding, as a welder I would recommend you have it welded by someone with prof. skills. When it's done.....you can't tell! good luck if your really interested leave me a note and I'll look up the co. name and address. Also the cost is about $1200-1300

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I hope you are still able to find the name of the company that makes the quad kit. That is exactly what I have been looking for.
Please let me know anything you have on who makes or sells the kit.
Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Good luck, the company doesn't make them anymore. Why would you want to do that,keep the three wheeler for what it is or buy a four wheeler.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You'd be a lot better off looking for a 250x quad rolling chasis, or one with a bad motor, and putting the 350x motor in that quad. I have a 250x with a 350x motor in it and it's a pretty fast, fun quad. You can also use the 350x swingarm and axle if you want a little more length and width. Poweroll makes a kit for the conversion and it's butt simple. Good luck.

Socalquad.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.