Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to know if any of you have ever used Q-form kick panel enclosures for your Nissan truck of path? I want to build my own kicks but if they make a good product I would rather save my time. I have researched them some, but I can't find any listing saying they will fit my truck! I am wondering why. I have the '97 ext cab, but my '93 regular cab had the exact same size and style of kick panel stock. The only differnce is that that truck was an automatic and my current truck is a standard. Is it just clutch clearance that they don't make them for? I have never seen a picture of them in a truck of path, and I was wondering if any of you had any experiences. Thanks for any help you can pass my way!

Thanks,

Jb1
http://www.freeyellow.com/members7/stubrojo

JB1
www.freeyellow.com/members7/stubrojo

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have the Q-Forms in my '93 P-U. The clutch pedal is close, but liveable. I love the imaging and separation that they give- you can hear a drum roll go across the windshield. They are a little flimsy-so you might have to experiment with polyfill or modeling clay to get the buzz out. I have a set of Boston Acoustics in them (6 1/2 and a 1" tweeter) and they sound great.
hope this helps.
Later, Rich

1 - 2 of 2 Posts