Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have been looking all over the internet for a pic of one of those purple banshees with yellow wheels...i know i have seen bunch of em but i dont remember where...they were just so darned ugly like that!!! so if anyone knows where a pic is or has one that they could post that would be cool..thanks

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
sorry man, mine is black and white. i have saw one as well...i think the one i saw was over on http://www.planetsand.com

Chris /wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif
'93 Banshee, '88 Quadracer
{Gravity} - Some people have no respect for the law!

G

·
there is one on ebay right now its a 94 i believe but i am not sure

89 Bronco XLT, V8 302, superwinch hubs, 31x10.50 trailhandlers

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks! i never thought to check e bay ill look

Large balls...the replacement for displacement/wwwthreads_images/icons/laugh.gif
-VVickedVVarrior-

G

·
it wasn't THAT ugly....even if it is ugly, it still runs like a raped ape...that's all that matters/wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif.

Eatin Ain't Cheatin!

G

·
You know they say beauty is only skin deep-so is ugly.But I would only go to say this as it applies to quads?

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
HYE BUTTMUNCH!!!! My shee is purple and yellow!!!! and I have silver wheels...replaced them immediately....and 94 and 95 were the years they came out with purple....mine is 94

AirBorn!!
The good Lord giveth and the Eco-Nazi's Taketh away!
United we stand..Divided we fall..LETS UNITE!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it wasnt so much the purple that got me but those yellow wheels..with silver ones it looks nice

The only differnece between riders and animals is we arn't afraid of the vacuum cleaner.
I'm 98Warrior but i have an 89Banshee too!

G

·
Airborn you finally back? The last i heard from ya was on "Lurker".

UGH, I HATE WHEN THAT HAPPENS.

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
heheh well..im back for the time being yes....

I will be checking in once in a while...more often then i was...

I have been busy with work and the kids and all that....

the shee is kickin ass....and my truck is rockin....and my new bike is almost done... :)

AirBorn!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
yes i bought a 1985 Kawasaki Ninja 600R with 3200 miles on it...its in perfect condition, but it has sat for 3 years with the gas still in it....so the carbs are screwed to hell....so ya know what i have to do now.. :)

AirBorn!!

·
Registered
2,173 Posts
Thank you very much...it looks much better after the new chromed pipes....i put on FMF SST pipes and holy smokes...they rock the house!!!

AirBorn!!

·
Registered
2,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
man i cant wait to get pipes on my shee...

I ride a Banshee. Fear me.
89 Banshee
98 Warrior
95 300ex

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.