Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,
Okay, I finally did it. I took off the positive batt cable, linked a test light in between, and started pulling fuses to find out which one was my draining culprit. Come to find out it was "ECU B". I looked in the owners manual and it is the fuse for the abs and airbag. (Oh, by the way, for those who haven't seen this post b-4, this is for my daily driver es300). Anyway, so now that the fuse is pulled it's confusing me even more because the abs seems to be working fine. *note: don't try out yor abs system with a bunch of sh!t on the seats /wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
The static noise has disappeared, though. So, what stays on, with the car running, and the car off? Does the airbag sensor stay on? I know it wouldn't be the abs, that wouldn't make much since....any ideas?
thanx again...
-mike
p.s. I scanned a bunch of pictures of all of my vehicles, saved them on a disk, brought them over here to upload, and now the computer is telling me that I am missing a pathway??? Rrrrr....I'll have those pics up in two shakes of a lamb's tail.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts