Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, no need to make your lady-friends wear blinders in Attica this year, I'll be keeping my handsome self at home yet again! Yep, it sucks for me, but I just don't see any way to get everything done in time to make this one. Oh well, there's always next year! I know you'll all miss me, but look at it this way, another missed year for me, but at least all the couples can go home happy...this time!
LOL!,
R/T

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's not the Sammy, it's the tow rig, the upcoming move and a wedding I need to attend, not to mention my upcoming Second Annual "Zunami Beach Run" I put on the first weekend in August. Just the tow rig would've been enough though..don't think I'm up to a 19 hour plus drive (one way) in my Zuk.
R/T

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
That's really too bad , wish you could make it . I may not get there myself if things don't start picking up at work . Feast or Famine , name of the game....
Sarge

·
Registered
3,446 Posts
R/T......bugger!

Sarge.... I understand the feast or famine well, being in the construction industry. Since 9/11, work for me has been intermitent at best. It can put a damper on things, yet I can't keep from thinking how lucky I was to get out alive.....I really can't afford to miss what work might come my way while I'm at the Melt, but I really can't afford to miss the great folks who attend it and have helped me all year long. I also must return to the rock wall where the ralley was held and spend time there...See the attached for an explanation......

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well RT you can come up to the mtns and wheel with me!!!!! just make sure you got a seat empty for me...... still no license..:( . hey Bb shore coul;d use a ride to the beach in august:)

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
R/T- man you suck! i have been looking forward to meeting you all year long! i know that things look crappy now...but i know if there is a way for you to make it you will!
Rae

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thats the spirit of the rocks that showed up in some of the pics from the 1st zukimelt i belive

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
All I can say is .....WHAT THE HELL????
ROB,MELISSA AND THE CHEWMAN
CHARLIE'S MORTIFIED ROY!!!

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
I cannot imagine how NYC is after last Sept on construction work . It was bad enough here , lots of delays at the Nukes, some guys even got run off in the middle of outages, weren't allowed to return for a month . I'm giong to do everything I can to be there , especially since I'm sponsoring this year . If I don't go , I know I'll regret it . I have some photos here like that, really strange stuff . Although , nothing like the spirit wall...
Sarge

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
I also will be unable to go to the melt

but R/T what about a I MISSED THE MELT AND WENT TO TELLICO INSTEAD so how about it if you cant make the melt can you go to Tellico. let me know so i can ask for days off

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.