Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I HAVE A 87 JX IN GOOD SHAPE COMPLETELY STOCK WITH NO MOTOR. HAS NEW BEST TOP AND FACTORY CHROME WHEELS. SURLEY SOMEONE OUT THERE NEEDS A DONOR FR AN ENGINE SWAP. HAS GOOD TX TITLE WILL POST PICS TOMORROW $800 ALSO HAVE 87 TUB AND FRONT CLIP MINUS HOOD & DOORS DECENT CONDITION $200 O.B.O.NO TITLE. I'M JUST NORTH OF DALLAS AND DON'T WANT TO SHP. TALK TO YA SOON!

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE, IT'S PILLARDS WET DREAM!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Would you be interested in trading for 1981 Toyota 4x4 (needs motor work but will run)Has 3.5" lift,31x10.50 tires? Bought it for my son,but he really wants a Sami.....

Bluecrawler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what kind of motor work, minor, major ???????? gimme a call if you can (800)656-7919 ask for cori. as long as it doesn't need a whole motor , i'd probably be interested.

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
here's the pics of the 87 jx no motor

86 JX SAMMY WITH SPOA + ADDITIONAL 3" DROP BRACKETS AND MISSINLINKS FRONT REAR TOY SPRINGS WITH CUSTOM DROP LINK, LOCK -RITED, 33" SUPER SWAMPER TSL'S, FULL CAGE!

Attachments

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
22R,needs new cylinder head,some oil leaks fixed,carb work.Still interested?

Bluecrawler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
got any idea how much a head is? i think they are $500 but i could be wrong. have you ever heard this motor run yourself?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have no idea what a new head runs,I found a used one from a rolled truck for $150.But my son doesn't want to spend any more on this truck.He has installed a new ignition switch and started the truck several times.Now he wants to sell it and get a Sami.

Bluecrawler

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think i'll pass on the swap. sounds like more than i wanna fix. i would however probably take some $$$$ and the toy axles for my sammy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.