Hey, just thought let ya'll know that I did decide to turn my ammo can into safe box for mounting my stereo. Once I got the idea started, everything seemed to fall into place. A few dirll holes, some bolts, a couple brackets, and a piece of all-thread later . . .Last night, we (ecamp55 and I) put it together in sort of a mock-up fashion to make sure it was gonna work like we thought. Tonight we're gonna tighten everything up and get it mounted firmly in there. It looks as though it will work beautifully and the best part is (even after materials) I saved at least $175 compared to the Tuffy console.. I'll post pics of it soon.