Off Roading Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6,394 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
/wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif I would certainly encourage the posters to this very informative BBS to fill out the profile section so other posters can know a little about the direction of your 4X4 efforts. It isn't that people are especially nosey, it just helps when you are trying to get a handle on a problem. Like when someone says they have a carb problem and forget to name the carb. You can pop over to profiles and see in a minute which engine their Jeep or other 4X4 is likely to have. I'm sure that many don't profile because they may not have an actual Jeep, but if the truth be known, some of the very best posters to this page sit in "other" stuff to go wheeling. It helps also when you post to someone to know if they are a seasoned, lifelong maintenance mechanic or a youngster just learning./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif

CJDave

·
Registered
2,006 Posts
Dave
I agree 100% on this./wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif Spend a little time filling out the profile and it makes it easier to talk to someone when you have an idea where they are coming from./wwwthreads_images/icons/crazy.gif So to speak./wwwthreads_images/icons/wink.gif
Jim

1 - 2 of 2 Posts